Minnesota Divorce Records Directory

About Divorce Records in Minnesota

Minnesota divorce records are managed by the County Recorder / Registrar's Office in the county where the marriage or divorce was finalized and also by the District Court in that county. Divorce records are available by contacting the County Recorder in person, by mail, or by phone.
Freeborn County
Contact Info